Waterford, PA - Sanitation Team Member - Weekend Day Shift Team
Job Title: Sanitation Team Member – Weekend Day Shift Team
Shearer's Snacks in Waterford, Pennsylvania is currently seeking skilled Sanitation Team Members who are eager to work in a challenging, fast-paced manufacturing environment on our Weekend Day Shift Team. The Weekend Sanitation Team works three (3)- 12 hour shift equaling 36 hours, however are paid 40 hours in total. Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm; Saturday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm; Sunday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm. This 3 day schedule may change due to holidays and/or production cleaning schedule.
Summary of Position: Sanitation Team is responsible for the daily operations of our food-safe environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, thoroughly cleaning all equipment and the facility. This individual will be using chemicals and power washers to ensure the cleanliness of our equipment; maintain necessary records and sanitation cleaning logs. Must be able to be certified in fork lift operations and scissor lift. This person should be highly detail-oriented.
Qualifications and Experience: Must have High School diploma or G.E.D., prior experience in industrial cleaning with the use of an industrial power-washing equipment and chemical cleaning a plus, and/or janitorial services cleaning. Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
• Must be able to walk and stand for a prolonged period of time
• Must be able to use hands, arms and fingers to handle, feel, and reach
• Must be able to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
• Must be able to climb or balance,
• Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 lbs; must be able to occasionally live and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• The Sanitation Team Member is located in a manufacturing environment, which includes:
• Exposure to high temperatures
• Fume or airborne particles
• Moving mechanical parts and vibration
• Loud noise level
EEO / Drug Free Employer