Strawberry Pretzel Cheesecake
Looking for the perfect combination of salty and sweet? The buttery crunch of Shearer’s Pretzel Thins provide the perfect foundation for the cool taste of cream cheese and fresh strawberries.
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
1 stick of butter 1 cup + sugar 16 oz. softened cream cheese 8 oz. sour cream 2 lbs. strawberries (2 packages), rinsed, de-stemmed and halved 12 oz. strawberry preserve whipped cream 2 cups Shearer's Pretzel Thins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a casserole dish, toss pretzels and melted butter. Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of sugar over the pretzel mixture and Bake for 2-5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sour cream and remaining cup of sugar. Mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over the pretzels.
- In another bowl, combine strawberries and jam.
- Spread strawberry mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Serve chilled with whipped cream (optional).
Sarah 7/5/2016 3:59:30 PMI love this! Such a simple recipe, too.Leanne 7/5/2016 3:58:40 PMThis recipe tastes as good as it looks... Maybe even better!!