Southwest Chicken Bake
Our Southwest Chicken bake takes the best of part of nachos and cheese, and turns it into dinner perfection. With just a few ingredients and your favorite Shearer’s Tortilla chips, you’ll be saying “good-bye” to the simple snack and “hello” to a deliciously flavorful dinner.
- Servings: 4-6
- Cook Time: 12-15 Minutes minutes
3-4 Chicken breasts, cooked and diced 1 cup Salsa 1 cup Sour cream 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese 2 cups Shearer's restaurant tortilla chips, crushed
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix chicken, salsa and sour cream.
- Spread layer of chicken mix on bottom.
- Sprinkle with 1 c. of crushed tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with 1 c. of shredded cheese.
- Repeat one more time.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 mins or until cheese is bubbly.