Smoked Gouda Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops
Dinner for two never looked so good. We combined the smokiness of Gouda cheese with fresh parsley and bacon to make a savory filling that will have your pork chops bursting with flavor!
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
2 thick center-cut, bone-in pork cops 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled 2 oz. smoked Gouda cheese, shredded 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley 1 tsp olive oil salt & pepper to taste 1/2 cup crushed Shearer's Smoked Gouda Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine bacon, cheese, chips, parsley and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Lay the pork chops flat on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut a pocket into each pork chop, going all the way to the bone but leaving the sides intact.
- Stuff each pork chop with Gouda mixture and secure with a toothpick.
- Brush meat with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat is fully cooked.
Leanne 6/3/2016 7:58:08 AMThese are amazing!! So flavorful. The perfect summer dinner!
5 stars -based on 1 reviews