Sloppy Joe Dip
All the cheese, all the beef and all the goodness that Shearer's chips can bring make this dish extra tasty! Sloppy joe dip takes your favorite family favorite and makes it into a delicious appetizer.
- Servings: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef 1/2 cup chopped onion 1 tbsp. steak seasoning 1 can (15oz) Hunt’s Tomato Sauce 1/4 cup light brown sugar 1 pkg. (2 tbsp) Hunt’s Recipe Ready Tomato Paste 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed 3 cups Colby-jack cheese, shredded Shearer's Deli Rounds Tortilla Chips
- In a large, oven proof skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef until cooked through, breaking it up as it cooks. Add the onion and cook for a few minutes, until the onion starts to soften.
- Add the steak seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Add the cream cheese and 2 cups of the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Turn off the heat and sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top.
- Place under the broiler just until the cheese has melted and the dip is bubbling, 3-5 minutes.
0 stars -based on 0 reviews