Senior Financial Analyst- Corporate
As a member of the corporate financial planning and analysis team, the Senior Financial Analyst will work with Sales and Operations from the company’s eleven manufacturing facilities. Key areas of responsibility include new business quoting, product pricing, profitability analysis and reporting. This position will report to the Senior Finance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Sales and Product Development teams to prepare effective customer quotes and improve customer performance and profitability.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize customer potential.
- Maintain and improve the quoting tool and general quoting process.
- Assist with the customer pricing review process.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplication's; coordinating information requirements.
- Provide analysis, reports, and recommendations to company management and sales team.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual sales budget.
- Maintain flexible and “can-do” attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Ability to lead and collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Flexible work schedule to meet deadlines.
Shearer’s Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation