These sweet and salty little screaming pretzels are fun to make and even more fun to eat! Get the kids together to help make this fun Halloween snack.
- Servings: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 bag Shearer's Mini Pretzles 1 lb. melting chocolate (orange & milk chocolate) 1 tsp. vegetable oil wax paper candy eyeballs
- Melt the chocolate candy melts according to the directions on the package, adding a small amount of vegetable oil to the mixture for easy dipping.
- Dip the pretzels into the candy melts, coating both sides. Place the pretzel on waxed paper making sure the bottom section of the pretzel is not filled with chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate coated pretzels with the orange chocolate.
- Insert melted chocolate into the top two sections of the pretzel. Place a candy eyeball into the top two sections.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until chocolate is dried.
3 stars -based on 1 reviews