Take Shearer’s crunchy pretzels, mixed nuts and peanut butter chips and what do you get? Happiness. You get melt-in-your-mouth amazing little clusters of pretzelicious happiness … if we do say so ourselves. Mix up a batch (or two) of these to hit your sweet and salty spot all at once. You can thank us later.
- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 120 minutes
1 1/2 cups salted mixed nuts 2 cups Shearer's Pretzel Minis 1 -14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk 1 1/2 cups peanut butter chips
- In a large bowl, combine nuts and pretzels.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine condensed milk and peanut butter chips, stirring constantly until chips are melted.
- Pour over nut mixture, tossing to cool well.
- Drop by tablespoons full onto waxed paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Chill about 2 hours until firm.
Leanne 3/12/2015 9:12:21 AMThe perfect combo of sweet and salty!