Potato Chip Nachos
Just when you think Nachos cannot get any better, let us present to you: Potato Chip Nachos! These are “nacho” ordinary nachos by any stretch of the imagination. Rosemary and balsamic vinegar combine with cheeses, herbs and spices to create a mouthwatering aroma and a party in your mouth! Make a big batch and share them with the family—or keep them all to yourself!
- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
4 oz blue cheese wedge 3 tbsp softened cream cheese 2/3 cup whipping cream 1 cup chopped & toasted walnuts 2 tsp chopped fresh thyme 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary 2-3 tbsp bottled balsamic glaze 1 bag Shearer's Home-Style Rippled Potato Chips
- Combine cheeses and whipping cream in a small bowl, stirring well.
- Spread potato chips in a double layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Dollop cheese onto potato chips and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes or until heated.
- Remove from oven and carefully slide chips and parchment paper onto a wooden cutting board.
- Sprinkle with herbs, drizzle with desired amount of balsamic glaze and serve immediately.
Rick 7/7/2016 3:17:18 PMThe picture does this no justice. Bold flavors on top of the already great tasting potato chips!