Potato Chip Brownie
How do you make your favorite brownies better? Add the salty crunch of Shearer’s Home-Style Rippled Potato Chips, of course! If you have a sweet tooth that craves a little crunch and a little salt, this Potato Chip Brownie is perfect to satisfy your cravings. Take your ordinary brownies to the next level with this recipe but be careful—they’re so good you might not want to share!
- Servings: 10-12
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
2 cups crushed Shearer's Home-Style Rippled Potato Chips 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 2 tsp. baking powder 1 tsp. sea salt 1 cup butter 10 oz. dark chocolate chips 1 tbsp. cocoa 2 1/4 cup sugar 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract 5 eggs
- Line two 8x8 baking pans with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a small pot, melt together the butter, 8 ounces of dark chocolate chips and sugar. Once melted together, remove from heat and set aside.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract to the flour mixture and stir until combined. Pour in the chocolate butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into prepared baking pans. Top with potato chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 28-32 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle on the additional 2 ounces of melted chocolate. Allow the chocolate drizzle to set before serving.
Lynsay 7/7/2016 3:16:20 PMI made these for my dad for fathers day! (I saw the post on facebook) They were delicious.