Plant Finance Manager
This position is a key member of the Field Supply Chain Finance leadership team. In this role, the team member will support the Phoenix, AZ plant and will be located in Phoenix, AZ. The Plant Finance Manager will have HQ reporting requirements, in addition to providing support to the Plant Director at Phoenix and their respective operation teams (production, maintenance, supply chain/logistics, etc.). In addition to supporting the manufacturing facilities, this role will partner with the Plant Continuous Improvement team, HQ Finance/Accounting teams and will participate in special projects and corporate initiatives.
Primary areas of responsibility include building cross-functional business partnerships, financial analysis and planning (weekly, monthly, annual), variance analysis, monthly and weekly reporting and forecasting, review of standard product costing models, evaluation of plant’s productivity targets, review of the weekly production accounting process, cost center reviews and month-end journal entries, special projects and ensure a strong internal controls environment at the plant.
- Minimum of 7-10+ years of progressive managerial responsibility in Product Costing, Finance FP&A and/or Accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required. CPA or CMA preferred, not required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in coaching and developing indirect reports.
- Previous product costing experience in manufacturing environment, plant controller or plant analyst experience a strong preference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to travel 10 – 15%.
Shearer’s Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To all recruitment agencies: Shearer’s Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.