Philly Cheese Steak Crescent Bites
All the goodness of a cheesesteak in a bite-sized flavorful roll. Sized to perfection, each bite is bursting with the delicious goodness of steak, peppers, onions and savory provolone cheese.
- Servings: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 lb. ground round or sirloin 1/2 cup small yellow onion, finely chopped 1/2 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce salt & pepper a pinch garlic powder 2 pkgs crescent rolls 1 -1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese 1 cup flour 2 cups Savory Italian Sausage & Peppers Potato Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the meat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Once brown, add the onion, peppers and Worcestershire sauce and cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 4 or 5 minutes. Add a pinch of garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Sprinkle work surface with a small amount of flour. Open a package of crescent rolls and gently roll out. Cut out the marked triangles.
- Sprinkle each triangle with cheese, and then add about a tablespoon of meat mixture onto each one. Sprinkle crushed chips. Fold the tip of triangle over filling to meet long side, and then bring remaining ends over on top.
- Place filled crescents on un-greased baking sheet and brush with beaten egg white, if desired. Repeat steps with second package of crescent rolls.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool slightly and serve.
0 stars -based on 0 reviews