No Bake Caramel Stick Cookies
A little bit of caramel, a sweet mixture of delicious flavors and no baking required. These savory cookies are simple to make and even more fun to eat!
- Servings: a crowd!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 cups granulated sugar 3/4 cup butter 2/3 cup evaporated milk 1 5.1oz. pkg instant butterscotch pudding 3 1/2 cups quick oats sea salt to taste 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips 1/2 cup toffee chips 1/2 cup Shearer's Pretzel Sticks
- Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a rolling boil over medium heat. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and add oats, dry pudding, and salt. Let sit for a few minutes until it cools a little bit.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Add chocolate chips, pretzels and toffee chips to cookie mixture. Gently stir being careful to not over stir or else the chocolate chips will be totally incorporated.
- Drop by cookie scoopfuls onto wax paper.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes.
0 stars -based on 0 reviews