Lubbock Warehouse Associate
LBB Warehouse Associate
Number of Positions 1
Employment Type: Full time, Hourly
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, this is the opportunity for you. We are looking for an associate who is eager to work in a challenging fast paced environment. Individual will be responsible for moving product or materials to designated areas in a production or warehouse environment.
- Manually pulling and loading trucks with customer orders
- Repetitious work at fast pace
- Occasional heavy lifting (50-60#) is necessary.
- Use pallet jacks and forklift for shipping and receiving activities;
- Building pallets, performing physical labor
- Moving pallets to and from the production area, and all other duties as assigned.
- Maintain high quality standards
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Minimum of High School Diploma or G.E.D. from an accredited institution is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work within the United States without company Sponsorship.
- Understanding of warehouse operations and alert to the needs of the manufacturing process.
- Able to do heavy lifting;
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Able to work at a fast pace.
- Must possess the ability to interact with both management and co-workers.
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime when needed.
- Must possess good mathematical skills.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat environment on your feet for minimum of eight hours.
- The ability to function in a team-based environment.
- Shipping and receiving experience is preferred.
- Some forklift, loading, unloading, and inventory experience is preferred.
Shearer’s Snacks LLC offers a competitive benefit package to employees and their families
Shearer’s Snacks LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.