The Janitor will be responsible for keeping work and welfare areas in offices and other departments in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
- Clean offices, hallways, lobbies, rest rooms, break rooms, meeting rooms and other work areas throughout the plant, as well as clean windows and door panels.
- Daily task to ensure break room is clean include: washing tables and chairs, cleaning sink, counter and microwave, removes trash and ensures floor is free of debris. Cleans refrigerators weekly.
- Cleans washrooms, including sinks, toilets, and floors. Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Mops floors of restrooms, break room, office, conference room, hallways and storage areas.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Empties wastebaskets daily in office areas and restrooms. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Keeps front of building free of trash and debris.
- Removes and discards all items not approved for permanent storage.
- Complies with safety and GMP requirements.
- Document cleaning as defined in the MSS (master sanitation schedule)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Hourly Part Time / 7:00am – 11:00am
Daily hours may vary based on the needs of the business
Required Education and Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.