Honey Mustard Sausage Rolls
Whether you're needing a quick appetizer or a quick meal for those on the go nights, these honey mustard sausage rolls are perfect!
- Servings: 24
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
1 tbsp. honey 1 tbsp. mild yellow mustard 1 can crescent rolls 6 pork sausages 1 egg 1 cup crushed Shearer's Savory Italian Sausage & Peppers Potato Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Measure out the honey and mustard and mix together in a small bowl
- Open and unroll the can of crescent rolls.
- Brush the honey mustard mixture over ¾ of the crescent.
- Place a sausage on each triangle.
- Add crushed chips next to each sausage, keeping it close to the sausage.
- Tightly roll the crescent up around each the sausage, leaving the clean strip showing.
- Break the egg into a small glass and whisk lightly. Begin to roll, Brushing each strip of crescent roll with the egg.
- Slice each sausage roll into 4 smaller pieces and score a couple of lines in the top of each one.
- Place the sausage rolls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving a little space in between each one.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the crescent roll is golden brown and the sausages are cooked through. Leave to cool for a few minutes before serving.
0 stars -based on 0 reviews