Financial Analyst, Supply Chain
Excellent opportunity to learn and grow with our team! The Financial Analyst position will be involved in the budget and forecasting process, operating plan analysis and other special projects. He/she will provide financial consulting and support including preparing financial presentations, analysis and other projects requested by management. This function is vital in driving analysis to support business decision making within the supply chain.
- Prepare monthly reports for senior management which include analysis of key operational and financial performance measures
- Collaborate with finance and plant management team to gather and analyze data for reports needed
- Participate in month end and year end process including confirmation of actuals
- Analyze, organize and evaluate substantial amounts of data in short periods of time
- Forecasting model maintenance and development: work with team to create and improve business forecasting processes. As well as good spreadsheet and database development skills, the ability to assess and rationalize results are a key requirement of this candidate.
Qualifications & Skills
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of progressive accounting/financial analysis experience in a manufacturing environment. Standard costing experience is preferred
- Experience with ERP/MRP system is highly desired
- Advanced proficiency in Excel techniques; working knowledge of Powerpoint
- Strong analytic and communication capabilities with ability to present information in ways that is relevant to the audience
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in order to make recommendations
Shearer’s Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation