This Executive Assistant will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to three of our key Executives (Chief Human Resource Officer, Chief Supply Chain Officer and Chief Procurement Officer). We are looking for someone who has a high degree of flexibility and organizational skill allowing them to operate effectively in a dynamic environment. The candidate needs a strong sense of initiative and the ability to own process and build a partnership. We are looking for a proactive individual who can provide support and also has a strong sense of team.
- Complex Calendar Management of 1-2 Executives and scheduling requirements
- Management of individual and group travel requirements to domestic and/or international locations
- Understand intricacies of cultural differences and operate within multiple time zones simultaneously
- Event planning for staff meetings, annual business reviews, off-sites, all-hands, and/or external facing events
- Set up VC connections for conference call meetings and own documentation support
- Expenses, budget management, and org chart management
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills to manage internal announcements, document editing, presentation editing and drafting emails for Executives
- Own space planning
- Collaboration with other Executive Assistants, Finance & HR Partners on key business events
- Project Management (meeting agendas, tracking key deliverables and action items, reporting, maintain operational metrics or KPIs for department, etc.)
- Space Planning and Office Space Management for a business, or own multiple floors
- Employee Morale (team events, org-wide events, celebrations, etc.)
- Independent Problem Solving complex administrative issues business-wide
- May assist with interviewing, training, or mentoring of additional hires
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Administrative professional who is looking for their next big opportunity to grow & advance their career. They will be a fast learner with experience working with little to no guidance using sound judgement in a fast paced, goal-oriented, and ever changing work environment. They will also have strong prioritization abilities to complete a high volume of complex tasks autonomously, and a history of establishing mechanisms to simplify or streamline processes and establish structure. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility, a sense of humor, and most importantly grace under pressure.
- 3+ years of experience assisting multiple Executives in a corporate environment (complex calendar management, meeting coordination, travel coordination, event planning, etc.)
- 1+ years of Project Management/Project Coordination Experience (goal & project tracking, reporting, space planning, budgeting, process improvement, etc).
- Advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word)
- 5+ years of experience working in a fast paced, large, and/or complex work environment
- BA/BS Degree, or a HS Diploma and additional 3yrs of experience in above qualifications
- AA Degree, BA/BS Degree
- Experience working at a private label food manufacturing international company
- Demonstrated ability to organize, multi-task, and problem solve issues while managing competing priorities and commitments to deadlines.
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
- High levels of integrity and discretion.
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Grace under pressure
- Sense of humor
Shearer’s Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation