Manager, Compensation and Benefits
The Compensation and Benefits Manager has the primary responsibility for designing, developing, implementing and managing the salary, bonus and benefits packages for Shearer’s employees. This position will ensure that practices, policies and processes are in alignment with corporate compliance requirements. This person will monitor industry best practices for compensation and benefits in order to keep Shearer’s competitive in the job market and be a key participant in the utilization of HR systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the development, communication and implementation of compensation and benefits policies and procedures
- Ensure that pay and benefits plans align with corporate objectives
- Plan, develop, and implement standardized US benefit plans, programs, policies & procedures
- Communicate with management and employees on existing benefits and changes
- As needed, this position provides assistance on various employee compensation and benefit plans
Skills and Other Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience; advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years of benefits experience required
- Previous HRIS experience required (ADP strongly preferred)
- Experience with salary and hourly employee plans
- Management experience, this position will have direct reports
- Excellent working knowledge of technology and proficiency in the use of spreadsheet, word processing, data management, and presentation applications.
- Great communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively with employees and leaders
Travel: Ability to travel as needed, approximately 5-10% (plant visits, recruitment events, etc.)
Shearer’s Snacks is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To all recruitment agencies Shearer’s Snacks does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.