The kids are gonna love this one: Perfect for Valentine's Day or to satisfy a craving, this salty and sweet snack is super easy and delicious. The Shearer’s Pretzel Minis, popcorn and chocolate all go together perfectly. BONUS: Make it a family affair and recruit the kids to help!
- Servings: A Crowd
- Prep Time: 15 minutes minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes minutes
1 bag Microwave popcorn 12 oz. bag pink candy melts 2 cups (broken into small pieces) Shearer's Pretzel Minis 1 1/2 cup M&M's Assorted Valentine's Day themed toppings (think pink & red sprinkles)
- Pop popcorn, set aside (be sure to pick out any un-popped kernels).
- Melt the candy melts at 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring each time until fully melted.
- Toss broken pretzels and M&Ms into the bowl with the popcorn.
- Pour about half of the melted candy over the mixture and combine using a rubber spatula. Spread mixture out on a sheet of wax paper.
- Drizzle remaining melted candy over the top. Add your Valentine’s Day toppings or sprinkles.
- After the candy dries/firms up again, break into bits and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Alex 7/7/2016 2:27:57 PMA delicious treat for my daughters birthday party! Will make again and again.Leanne 3/12/2015 9:09:35 AMThis recipe is outstanding! It was gone in minutes!