Crispy Potato Chip Cookies
One bite of these Crispy Potato Chip Cookies will have you hooked – and have your guests guessing what the secret ingredient might be! The delicious crunch of Shearer’s Kettle Cooked chips takes center stage in this recipe. The result is a chewy cookie full of flavor that will be the hit of your next party. These cookies are easy to put together and are sure to disappear fast!
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
1 cup softened butter 1/2 cup sugar 1 3/4 all-purpose flour 3/4 cups crushed Shearer's Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips 1 tsp vanilla extract 2/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar; beat until fluffy.
- Add flour, Shearer's Kettle Cooked Original Extra Crunchy Potato Chips and vanilla; beat well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- When cookies are cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Ryan 9/21/2015 1:30:23 PMI ate a whole plateDarla Brown 3/11/2015 4:55:59 PMPotato chip cookies! These are fantastic. Perfect sweet/salty mix.Molly Vignos 3/11/2015 4:40:05 PMThese cookies are the perfect mix of sweet and salty!Aaron Lehman 12/29/2014 9:05:08 AMThese were extremely easy to make and are delicious.