Classic Chip-Crusted Chicken
Shake things up for dinner tonight with this new take on a classic. Shearer’s Home-Style Potato Chips are the perfect accompaniment to this chicken dish. The chips bring a hearty texture, crunch and flavor to your usual chicken dishes. This recipe will get dinner on the table fast and please everyone at the table.
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6-8 oz. each) 6 oz. Shearer's Home-Style Classic Potato Chips 1 clove garlic minced 4 tbsp butter 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Melt butter in small pot. Add garlic and let cool slightly.
- Crumble chips in food processor or crush with rolling pin. Mix in black pepper. You should have about 1 1/2 cups of Shearer's Home-Style Classic Potato Chips. Place chips on large plate.
- Cover large baking sheet with foil. Dip one chicken breast in butter garlic mix.
- Place chicken on chip crumbs and press down slightly to ensure crumbs stick. Turn breasts and repeat. Continue with remainder of chicken breasts. Place on prepared pan.
- Place in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes. Make sure chicken is cooked through, until tender and crumbs are browned.
Suzi 7/7/2016 2:26:29 PMhomemade chicken tenders - the kids went nuts! I never would've thought about a chip crust. Bravo!Leanne 3/11/2015 4:30:33 PMreally tasty!