Chocolate Covered Banana Bites
We love these crunchy, peanut buttery little bites. You'll fall for these frozen chocolate covered bananas!
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
3 medium ripe bananas, sliced 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter 10 oz cooking chocolate Shearer's Pretzel Minis
- Arrange half of the banana slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread with peanut butter.
- Add a pretzel to each and top with the other half of banana slices and freeze for about one hour.
- Melt your chocolate and prepare to dip frozen banana bites
- Dip the frozen bites quickly to avoid defrost.
- Place back into freezer for about 3 hours or until ready to serve.
0 stars -based on 0 reviews