Chicken and Potato Chip Casserole
This recipe is sure to add a little crunch to your traditional chicken casserole. While all the usual ingredients are included, the addition of our crunchy Shearer’s Home-Style potato chips are what put this casserole a step above all the rest. This comforting entrée is sure to satisfy your whole family.
- Servings: The whole family!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
2 cups canned chicken meat 1 package chicken broccoli rice, prepared 1 can cream of chicken & mushroom soup 1 can cream of celery soup 2 cups frozen broccoli 2 tbsp. minced onions 1 tbsp. lemon juice 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/4 cup water garlic salt & pepper (to taste) 2 cups crushed Shearer's Home-Style Rippled Potato Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, prepared Chicken Broccoli rice, Cream of Chicken & Mushroom soup, Cream of Celery soup, onion, broccoli, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper. After those are all mixed together, slowly add the water.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish and distribute evenly.
- Top the mixture with shredded cheese and crushed chips.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until the chips are golden brown and the casserole is thoroughly cooked. Serve hot.
Tiffani 7/7/2016 2:22:30 PMI totally won the dinner war with this recipe. My kids love chips ;)