Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chip Casserole
Enjoy the ultimate in comfort food with this tasty dinner casserole from Shearer’s. Melty cheddar cheese and hash browns beneath a delicious layer of Shearer’s Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips are sure to be your dinnertime favorite.
- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
1/4 cup butter 1 chopped onion 16 oz. sour cream 1 Can cream of celery soup 8 oz package shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 30 oz. package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed 2 cups crushed Shearer's Savory Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent.
- Add onions to a large mixing bowl along with sour cream, cream of celery soup, cheese, garlic powder, hash browns and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour mixture evenly into a large, greased casserole dish. Top with potato chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Lauren 8/31/2016 10:39:43 AMI absolutely love the chip topping!
4 stars -based on 1 reviews