Bacon Potato casserole
Last minute company? Don't panic. This Bacon Potato casserole is easy to make and delicious. So easy, you might just make two.
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes 1/2 cup finely chopped onion 8 oz. bacon bits 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1 can Evaporated Milk 1 large egg, lightly beaten or 1/4 cup egg substitute 1.5 tsp. seasoned salt 2 cups, crushed Home-Style Classic Potato Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers.
- Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Uncover & add crushed chips; bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
0 stars -based on 0 reviews