Bacon Mac ‘n’ Cheese Bites
Dress up traditional Mac ‘n’ cheese with bacon and top it with the crunchy goodness of our Baked Cheese Curls to create an appetizer even the kids will love. Make it a family affair and recruit the kids to help!
- Servings: A Crowd!
- Prep Time: 90 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 box macaroni and cheese, prepared 3 eggs, beaten 3 strips bacon, fully cooked and crumbled 3 cups Shearer's Baked Cheese Curls
- Prepare macaroni and cheese. Add crumbled bacon.
- Spray a mini muffin pan lightly with cooking oil. Fill each pan with macaroni mixture and freeze for an hour.
- Once almost fully frozen, pull from freezer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Place crushed cheese curls in another bowl.
- Take each macaroni bite, dip it in egg and then coat it completely in crushed cheese curls. Place each bite back in to mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until bites are golden brown.
Hannah S. 7/7/2016 2:15:11 PMI know they say that "kids will love these," but I'm an adult, and these are my favorite! Easy for on the go, too!
5 stars -based on 1 reviews