Bacon Cheddar Cheese Puff Ball
Looking for a unique recipe for your next family gathering? Try this. Combine the cool taste of cream cheese with our Baked Cheddar Cheese Curls and crispy bacon for a flavorful ball of cheese your guest will love!
- Servings: A Crowd!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
8 oz. cream cheese 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese 4-6 slices bacon 1/2 tsp. onion powder 1/2 tsp. garlic powder 1/4 tsp. salt 1 cup Shearer's Baked Cheese Curls
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, garlic powder and salt.
- Once thoroughly mixed, form into a ball and cover in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (overnight is best).
- Once the ball is completely chilled, cook the bacon until crispy. Transfer bacon onto a plate with a paper towel and place another paper towel on top. Press firmly to remove excess grease. Crumble the bacon.
- Finely crush Cheese Curls using a masher or food processor—it’s okay if there are some larger pieces. Toss together with the bacon.
- Remove cheese ball from refrigerator and roll onto the bacon/cheese curl mixture, coating it completely.
- Refrigerate the cheese ball until 30 minutes before you are ready to serve it.
- Serve slightly chilled with crackers or pretzels.
Taylor C. 7/7/2016 2:13:59 PMI hosted my first house warming party and made this. Quick & Easy and everyone loved it!
4 stars -based on 1 reviews