Apple Pie Cinnamon Dip
Who said you can’t have your dessert first? Indulge with this apple pie cinnamon dip. Serve warm or cold with your favorite Shearer’s chip for a sweet and salty combination your taste buds will love!
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
4 cups apple, peeled, cored & grated or finely diced 4 tbsp. lemon juice 6 tbsp. brown sugar 1/2 tsp. cinnamon 2 tsp. cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp. water 1 bag Shearer's Home-Style Classic Potato Chips
- Combine cornstarch and water, set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, combine rest of ingredients except for chips. Heat for a few minutes until it’s boiling and has extracted juice from the apples.
- Remove from heat, stir in cornstarch mixture.
- Return to heat and cook until boiling and the sauce has thickened.
- Set aside & let chill.
- Serve with Shearer’s Homestyle Chips
0 stars -based on 0 reviews