Awards & Distinctions
Driven by the goal of producing the best quality snacks around, Shearer’s Snacks maintains a high standard of excellence in our people, our products and our manufacturing processes. Our commitment to the highest quality transcends every aspect of our operations, so we are honored when respected organizations award our quest for perfection.
Coast to coast, the quality of Shearer’s Snacks products have been recognized in the industry. Within the snack food industry, honors praise our manufacturing processes and vendor relationships. Here in Northeast Ohio, local awards commend the business behind the snacks with distinctions as a great place to work and one of the fastest growing firms in the region.
Shearer’s Snacks has received awards honoring our workplace, our community service efforts, our sustainable manufacturing initiatives and the snacks we produce. We’re proud to have earned each of them, as we strive to provide the best possible snacks to our customers.
Here are some of our most recent awards:
- Shearer’s Safety Plant Of The Year Award, 2012 and 2013
- LEDA (Lubbock Economic Development Alliance) Business Incentive Award, 2013
- Marian Ross - Employment Opportunities Provided To People With Disabilities, 2011-2012-2013
- Sustainability Award by Des Moines County Regional Waste Commission, 2011-2014
- Frito Lay Quality Award (BRW), 2012
- Frito Lay Service Award (company-wide), 2013
- Burlington Manufacturer of the Year, 2013
- National Disabilities Employment Awareness Month recognition by Stark County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 2014